Welcome to Archer’s Transport
As a family run company we have been providing logistics services across the UK since 1972.
Specialists in moving forklifts, machinery, plant, building materials, automotive parts, food and parcels; along with any other general haulage requirements.
We continually invest in transport resources to ensure we remain at the forefront of our industry. With an extensive and diverse fleet of trailers, units, and equipment we are able to offer transport for anything that can be moved on the roads.
We take pride in our work and aim to provide our customers with a friendly, reliable, safe and efficient service; focussing on the following core values:
- Honest service
- Stick to commitments
- Quick decision making
- Prepared to be flexible
- Provide a safe working environment
We have various trailers suitable for moving all types of forklift.
- Any make, size and weight.
- Machines up to 4.8m tall.
- Trailers with low gradient ramps for machines with low ground clearance.
- Winches to help load non-running or low power forklifts.
- Open and covered trailers (providing protection for electric/brand new machines).
- Hiab / Crane trailer for easy loading of none-runners – or mast fitting / removal
- Fully trained and qualified drivers who hold forklift licences for loading and unloading.
- Covering work across the UK – offering competitive prices.
- Low cost transport offered for time flexible moves and shared loads.
For a quote or to discuss requirements please call one of our team on 0121 3292745.
Plant & Access Machinery
- Suitable trailers for moving all kinds of plant and access machinery.
- Experienced and qualified drivers regularly working for nationwide plant manufacturers/hire companies. Competent with dumpers, rollers, excavators and all plant.
- STGO Cat 2 vehicles for heavier machines/loads over 44t gross weight.
- IPAF trained drivers for access machinery.
Hiab / Crane Assisted Transport
- Brand new 10t lift capacity trailer mounted hiab / crane.
- Remotely operated.
- Extendabe trailer.
- Great for containers / portacabins and any other loads which need a crane to be loaded/unloaded
- Useful for non running plant and forklifts
- Can be used to erect and dismantle forklift masts along with transporting on the same trailer – saving costs on crane hire
- Experienced in moving abnormal, large, wide and heavy loads.
- Rear steer trailers.
- Van escort service available.
- Up to 65t with a variety of trailers.
General Haulage & Freight Transportation
From pallets, boxes to a full load we can move it – quickly and with point to point communication to ensure you know exactly what is going on from Midlands Birmingham depots.
For time critical goods we have a varied fleet, which includes:
- Articulated vehicles
- 40ft flat
- Container carrier
- Low loaders
- Large fleet of 20ft-45ft flatbed trailers.
- Running across the UK can offer competitive prices.
- Drivers experienced at securing all kinds of loads.
- Roping & Sheeting.
- Fall Arrest.
- Equipment to protect loads.